sunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymama

20 May 2009

Thank you Se'Lah, and over the river

Thank you Se'Lah for visiting sunnydaytodaymama yesterday to write a guest post and taking us on a wonderful nature walk together with you and your daughter. We're really looking forward to a visit from our friends again soon, and more beautiful pictures.

After our guests had visited from across the ocean yesterday, Sunnyboy and I walked to visit some friends on the other side of the river.











See more watery pictures at Watery Wednesday

11 comments:

  1. Great shot and the rowers look so beautiful on this photo. Look like they're having a grand time. And again, Sunny boy is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like teh way you've given us four shots of the rowers approaching.
    Sydney - City and Suburbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 20, 2009

    Looks like Sunny boy had a good day out and about with this beautiful scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breathtaking (and I don't say that lightly ;-)

    I love the approach of the rowers as well. Beautiful shots.

    You and sunnyboy are certainly welcome and are the most gracious hosts. I really enjoyed my visit.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I don't mind rowing on your peaceful waterway! Beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic boat! I'd like to hop in and row a bit myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful shots of the rowers. love the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thease are great shots. It looks like a very beautiful river. Thankss for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. My son would love watching those rowers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the oar strokes leaving raindrop like ripples on the water.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks a lovely place to take a walk with Sunny Boy, who is quite a cutie by the way. :-)

    Very cool photos of the rowers..

    I like the progression on the shots and the patterns in the water, left by the oars..

    ReplyDelete